Supportive Services for Veteran Families
Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) is a program designed to assist Veterans who are homeless, at risk of being homeless, or are facing issues securing stable housing arrangements.
Must be discharged (except dishonorably). Call for additional eligibility requirements.
Call or email to schedule an appointment.
(260) 423-3546 or 1-800-589-2264
Dial Extension 285
Adams, Allen, Blackford, Cass, DeKalb, Delaware, Elkhart, Grant, Henry, Howard, Huntington, Jay, Kosciusko, LaGrange, Madison, Miami, Noble, Randolph, Steuben, St. Joseph, Tipton, Wabash, Wells, Whitley
If you are a Veteran who is homeless or in danger of becoming homeless, we may be able to help:
· Locate and secure stable housing for you and your family
· Provide assistance in many of life’s difficult situations
· Provide rental assistance, security and utility deposits, and help with housing-related costs
· Assist in obtaining VA benefits such as vocational and rehabilitation counseling, employment and training services, and education benefits.
CANI believes that all Veterans deserve a stable place to call home.